Walnut Creek Honda has been a premiere East Bay dealer for over 40 years. We enjoy a great reputation in the community with MANY repeat customers both in sales and service. We are privately owned, offer a competitive pay plan, great working hours, and a healthy working environment!
Automotive Lube and Experienced Technicians
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices.
- Examine vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Follow checklists to ensure all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brake and fuel systems, wheel bearings, and other potentially troublesome areas.
- Confer with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrication, and tune-ups.
- Repair and service air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling, and electrical systems.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors.
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
- Plan work procedures, using charts, technical manuals, and experience.
- Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
- Repair or replace parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings.
- Rewire ignition systems, lights, and instrument panels.
- Repair manual and automatic transmissions.
- Install and repair accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wipers.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Repair or replace shock absorbers.
- Replace and adjust headlights.
- Overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.
- Align vehicles' front ends.
- Repair radiator leaks.
- Rebuild parts such as crankshafts and cylinder blocks.
The Qualified Candidate has:
- Honda or Acura Experience (preferred)
- ASE Certifications
- Ability to work four day work week
WE DRUG TEST.
Apply by emailing resume with DMV Printout to email@example.com or fax to 925-746-4248 or in person at 1707 N. Main St. Walnut Creek, CA.